Summary & Specifications
– Champagne finish
– Height: 903mm
– Depth: 210mm
– Watermark approved; complies with AS/NZS 3718:2005
– Easy-to-follow installation instructions and all hardware included.
– The spout internal base screws directly onto a ½” male threaded lugged elbow
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Care
– 10 year domestic repair or replacement
– 15 year cartridge replacement
– 12 months parts and labour
– Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
– Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
– Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
– In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used