Summary & Specifications
Because no plastic has been used, variances in basin hole overflow sizes have no flexibility. Certain overflow holes may be required to file down to slightly increase the size, or silicones may be considered as a filling agent if the hole has been manufactured too large, however we strongly recommend you speak to your basin manufacturer, builder or tradesman before choosing either of the above options as Meir will not be held responsible for damages caused.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Care
– 10 year domestic repair or replacement
– 15 year cartridge replacement
– 12 months parts and labour
– Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
– Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
– Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
– In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used